Friday, May 30, 2014

Welcome!

In the coming weeks and months I will be adding a lot of great content to this blog.  I'm getting everything organized and I hope to start getting some great pages up in the next few days.  Please bear with me as I embark on the long process of getting back out on the road.  ;-)

Do you remember a Three Birds of Rhiannon site that was on the web years and years ago?  That site is long gone now but I want to try and bring back what little bit of it that I can.  I stopped working on that site in 2006 due to changes in my life that severely restricted my free time.  I am still busy but I'd like to get back to doing something that I loved, something that was relaxing to me and that I found to be incredibly fun.

The sort of information that I had on the original site ranged from released and unreleased song lyrics to lists of all kinds and even some downloads.  I would like to try and put as much of that information back together as I can.

I can't just re-upload all of that old data because I don't have it anymore.  I lost all of my old web page files in a house fire in 2012 so I will be putting all of this back together from scratch.

I know this is a BIG longshot but if anyone visiting this site ever saved any of the old pages from that web site, especially any of the "Discography" pages (demo & outtake lists, tour lists, master reel lists, etc.), I would HUGELY appreciate it if you could send me an email

I look forward to sharing many, many things with you over the coming weeks, months and (hopefully!) years and I hope you enjoy what is posted here as much as I enjoy posting it.

In the meantime, if there is anything you remember from the old site that you'd definitely like to see here again, let me know.  Feel free to submit any ideas for what you'd like to see here.  I'm always open to suggestions that will make this blog great!

No comments:

Post a Comment